Where are we going to be in 2030, what does it mean for you, and how can you make money investing in the future? I am doing a series of predictions and projections in numerous industries. These are my views and how I personally see the industries going in the future.
Here are a few of my thoughts about Science:
- “Genetically modified” will no longer be a bad word, but a good one.
- Scientists are going to genetically modify all sorts of things using ultrafast DNA sequencing tests and theories and they are going to create new foods, products, and resources that we cannot even begin to imagine. For example, imagine a redwood tree that could grow to full size in 3 years and use 10% of the water. These types of hybridized organisms are at the confluence of biology and technology and will continue to be developed at warp speed.
- Science will no longer be taught in school
- The internet and machine learning will transform basic education and take it online. As a result, basic science will no longer be taught in school.
- We will identify and measure a 6th sense in human beings and animals – Not sure how or why, but I feel it 😉
- There is enough other stuff written about the future of technology, so I am going to stop here.
Like reading about my projections and predictions for Science? Then you’ll LOVE my predictions and projections for Finance and Accounting.